Hey folks, I’ve been knitting again working with some really pretty Japanese yarn, Yuzen by Noro. Fibre content is 56% wool, 34% silk and 10% kid mohair, its quite a textured yarn but still soft enough to not be scratchy. Lovely stuff to work with. It has long random colour changes resulting in blended stripes when knitted up. My pattern is available from Ravelry, just click on the picture to view the pattern listing.
- RT @PJSPhotography: Gigapixel Photography by Exeter Photographer Peter Stephens peterstephens.co.uk/interactive/gi… https://t.co/hijcSGU9q5 1 year ago
- RT @PJSPhotography: 360vr photo inside the workshop of Exeter Blacksmith John Howson peterstephens.co.uk/portfolio/blac… https://t.co/0DVEz0ohEE 1 year ago
- @BlackSheepWools it's so FLUFFY! 1 year ago
- @elllaahh not very well, no. Unless you become a gym bunny and eat only salad. Or that mad lemon/maple starvation one. Probs not healthy. 1 year ago
- @elllaahh stay strong Ella. And remember, Ben & Jerry's is the work of Satan. 1 year ago