- RT @PJSPhotography: Gigapixel Photography by Exeter Photographer Peter Stephens peterstephens.co.uk/interactive/gi… https://t.co/hijcSGU9q5 1 year ago
- RT @PJSPhotography: 360vr photo inside the workshop of Exeter Blacksmith John Howson peterstephens.co.uk/portfolio/blac… https://t.co/0DVEz0ohEE 1 year ago
- @BlackSheepWools it's so FLUFFY! 1 year ago
- @elllaahh not very well, no. Unless you become a gym bunny and eat only salad. Or that mad lemon/maple starvation one. Probs not healthy. 1 year ago
- @elllaahh stay strong Ella. And remember, Ben & Jerry's is the work of Satan. 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Easy Handspun Shawl I made this shawl with my own hand spun yarn so yardage and hook size should be used as a general guide only, your yarn may be rather different, if in doubt make a swatch. This pattern … Continue reading
Toasty Blanket by Joanna Stephens.This pretty blanket is made from very lovely Super Chunky yarn from Artesano.
This knitting pattern is available to buy for just £1.00
Click on the picture to go to ravelry.com, you will need to sign in to view the pattern listing.