- RT @PJSPhotography: Gigapixel Photography by Exeter Photographer Peter Stephens peterstephens.co.uk/interactive/gi… https://t.co/hijcSGU9q5 1 year ago
- RT @PJSPhotography: 360vr photo inside the workshop of Exeter Blacksmith John Howson peterstephens.co.uk/portfolio/blac… https://t.co/0DVEz0ohEE 1 year ago
- @BlackSheepWools it's so FLUFFY! 1 year ago
- @elllaahh not very well, no. Unless you become a gym bunny and eat only salad. Or that mad lemon/maple starvation one. Probs not healthy. 1 year ago
- @elllaahh stay strong Ella. And remember, Ben & Jerry's is the work of Satan. 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
New items added to my Folksy shop including wool/silk sock yarn and some gorgeous gemstone stitch markers. They will fit upto a 5mm knitting needle and when you aren’t using them to knit they also look lovely as spacers on your … Continue reading
I’ve grown tired of the exhorbitant fees charged by a certain online auction site so from now on will be selling some carefully selected vintage and antique handmade silver jewellery in my Etsy shop alongside my own pieces. This weeks update includes some antique tribal silver.