Its been a rather slow week jewellery wise, I’ve been doing some spinning and knitting instead.
I have made three more bead charms and a few heavy silver chain bracelets but not photographed them yet.
Also my sister requested some paintings for her lounge.
Not my usual colour palette, bit too jolly, but she likes them and they match the cushions.
- RT @PJSPhotography: Gigapixel Photography by Exeter Photographer Peter Stephens peterstephens.co.uk/interactive/gi… https://t.co/hijcSGU9q5 1 year ago
- RT @PJSPhotography: 360vr photo inside the workshop of Exeter Blacksmith John Howson peterstephens.co.uk/portfolio/blac… https://t.co/0DVEz0ohEE 1 year ago
- @BlackSheepWools it's so FLUFFY! 1 year ago
- @elllaahh not very well, no. Unless you become a gym bunny and eat only salad. Or that mad lemon/maple starvation one. Probs not healthy. 1 year ago
- @elllaahh stay strong Ella. And remember, Ben & Jerry's is the work of Satan. 1 year ago