Today marks something of a shift in my working patterns, I’m outdoors using exposures of no more than 20 seconds and yes there is even a bit of colour creeping in, the green from the nasturtiums came through the exact shade of my old photo tinting kit so I decided to keep it. Consider this an experiment. I may yet revert to very dark contrasty b&w indoor photographs. A few of my favourites below, the rest can be seen on my flickr.
- RT @PJSPhotography: Gigapixel Photography by Exeter Photographer Peter Stephens peterstephens.co.uk/interactive/gi… https://t.co/hijcSGU9q5 2 years ago
- RT @PJSPhotography: 360vr photo inside the workshop of Exeter Blacksmith John Howson peterstephens.co.uk/portfolio/blac… https://t.co/0DVEz0ohEE 2 years ago
- @BlackSheepWools it's so FLUFFY! 2 years ago
- @elllaahh not very well, no. Unless you become a gym bunny and eat only salad. Or that mad lemon/maple starvation one. Probs not healthy. 2 years ago
- @elllaahh stay strong Ella. And remember, Ben & Jerry's is the work of Satan. 2 years ago